Should I be worried about viral lung infections?

If you have trouble breathing, you should be worried. Get to a hospital right away in order to take supplementary oxygen and be evaluated by a doctor. Although viral lung infections are not usually serious, having trouble breathing is a problem that you could die from. Also, it's important to remember that viral lung infections affect the old, the young, and the sick differently than they do healthy people. If you know someone who is very old or very young and is suffering from a viral lung infection, it may be time to worry. You should take that person to the doctor for an evaluation.

Continue Learning about Viral Lung Infections

What increases my risk for viral lung infection?
Viral lung infection is a contagious disease. This means you can get viral lung infections from othe...
How should I treat an upper respiratory infection?
For upper respiratory infections, such as sore throats, ear infections, sinus infections, colds and ...
How does viral lung infection affect other conditions?
If you have other conditions and you get a viral lung infection, you could end up facing some seriou...
Can smoking cause viral lung infections?
Viral lung infections are communicable diseases. This means that you catch a viral lung infectio...