Should I tell my child's school about viral lung infections?

You shouldn't just tell your child's school about viral lung infections - your child shouldn't be going to school if your child is feeling ill or has been diagnosed with the disease. Viral lung infections can be easily spread to other people. For this reason, most schools advocate that sick children stay home until the disease has cleared up. Sending your child to school can also be dangerous if your child develops a complication, like difficulty breathing, and needs get to the hospital.

Continue Learning about Viral Lung Infections

Are viral lung infections contagious?
Viral infections are spread from person to person - they are a contagious disease. Usually, people d...
What are the symptoms of viral lung infections?
Common symptoms of viral lung infections include cough, fever, and the presence of mucus in the lung...
Is viral lung infection treatment costly?
In most cases, viral lung infection treatment is not costly. Actually, many people do not need to be...
What are viral lung infections?
A viral lung infection is a disorder caused by a small germ that destroys or changes healthy cells w...