How do I manage my viral ear infections on a daily basis?

With no known cure, the only way to manage a viral ear infection is to wait it out. The good news is that most viral infections run their course in a couple days. In the meantime, pain relievers can be tremendously helpful in coping with the pain and fever that accompany an infection.

Continue Learning about Viral Infections

Why You Should Be Paying Attention to West Nile Virus
During the sultry months of summer, mosquitos are usually just a nuisance when you spend time outdoors. But when they hold the potential to pass on se...
What might happen to my baby if I get Zika when I'm pregnant?
Lourdes Health SystemLourdes Health System
If you get Zika when you are pregnant your baby could be born with defects. In April 2016, the Cente...
How can I protect my children from viruses?
There are two major ways to protect your child from viruses. Effective hand-washing will reduce ...
What Time of Year Do Most Viral Infections Occur?