How should I prepare to talk to my doctor about lymphadenopathy?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

You should talk to your doctor about the kinds of symptoms your lymphadenopathy is causing and how those symptoms have changed. Tell your doctor about your other medical conditions and any medications you take. Also, make a list of ways you might have been exposed to an infection, from a tick bite, for example. Bring a list of questions you would like to ask your doctor. You may also consider bringing someone with you to help you remember new information or information you do not understand.

Continue Learning about Viral Infections

What You Need to Know About Eastern Equine Encephalitis
From time to time, an illness called Eastern equine encephalitis (EEE) pops up in the news. In July 2019, for instance, the Florida Department of Heal...
How does viral oral infection affect other conditions?
If you have a certain type of eczema and end up with some types of viral oral infections in the area...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with croup?
In most cases, croup lasts less than a week and is mild enough to be treated at home. Be aware that ...
What Time of Year Do Most Viral Infections Occur?