There is no single cure for vertigo and dizziness. The only way to cure either condition is to cure the cause. Fortunately, most cases of vertigo and dizziness are linked to inner ear disorders, which are easily treated. Symptoms can disappear completely but may also return if your inner ear becomes infected, inflamed, or bothered by particles within the inner ear canals, again. Vertigo and dizziness caused by anxiety disorders can be treated with sedatives. In general, medications to treat symptoms of vertigo and dizziness are not recommended.
- Q How does the Epley maneuver treat vertigo and dizziness?
- Q What type of specialist treats vertigo and dizziness?
- Q Will all vertigo medicines make me tired?
- Q How do medications treat vertigo and dizziness?
- Q What are the treatment options for subjective vertigo and dizziness?
- Q Does homeopathy help treat vertigo?