There is no single cure for vertigo and dizziness. The only way to cure either condition is to cure the cause. Fortunately, most cases of vertigo and dizziness are linked to inner ear disorders, which are easily treated. Symptoms can disappear completely but may also return if your inner ear becomes infected, inflamed, or bothered by particles within the inner ear canals, again. Vertigo and dizziness caused by anxiety disorders can be treated with sedatives. In general, medications to treat symptoms of vertigo and dizziness are not recommended.
- Q Are there alternative treatments for objective vertigo and dizziness?
- Q What can be done for my impaired equilibrium?
- Q Does homeopathy help treat vertigo?
- Q How do medications treat objective vertigo and dizziness?
- Q Are their alternative treatment options for vertigo and dizziness?
- Q How can dizziness or vertigo be treated?