There is no single cure for vertigo and dizziness. The only way to cure either condition is to cure the cause. Fortunately, most cases of vertigo and dizziness are linked to inner ear disorders, which are easily treated. Symptoms can disappear completely but may also return if your inner ear becomes infected, inflamed, or bothered by particles within the inner ear canals, again. Vertigo and dizziness caused by anxiety disorders can be treated with sedatives. In general, medications to treat symptoms of vertigo and dizziness are not recommended.
- Q Does homeopathy help treat vertigo?
- Q How do medications treat objective vertigo and dizziness?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for subjective vertigo and dizziness?
- Q What are the effective treatments of vertigo in multiple sclerosis?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for central vertigo and dizziness?
- Q Will all vertigo medicines make me tired?