Should I talk to doctor about my subjective vertigo and dizziness symptoms?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

If you have symptoms of subjective vertigo or dizziness, you should talk to your doctor. It's especially important to talk to a doctor if you're experiencing difficulty swallowing, irregular eye movements, slurred speech, blurred or double vision, weakness in the arms and legs, and/or facial paralysis along with your vertigo and dizziness. Fortunately, subjective vertigo and dizziness are often easily diagnosed.

Continue Learning about Vertigo & Dizziness Symptoms

What are the symptoms of vertigo?
Intermountain Registered DietitiansIntermountain Registered Dietitians
If you have vertigo, you may feel: The room around you spinning, or your body spinning A sense...
What are the symptoms of peripheral vertigo and dizziness?
Vertigo causes you to feel that you, your surroundings, or both are spinning. You may feel dizzy, or...
What are the symptoms of subjective vertigo and dizziness?
Subjective vertigo causes you to feel that you are spinning. Dizziness can cause you to feel lighthe...
Are symptoms of vertigo and dizziness normal during menstruation?
Premenstrual symptoms can vary greatly and include episodes of vertigo and dizziness. Studies have s...