What are the symptoms of peripheral vertigo and dizziness?

Vertigo causes you to feel that you, your surroundings, or both are spinning. You may feel dizzy, or lightheaded, nauseous, irregular eye movements, and unsteadiness on your feet. Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms that can occur with peripheral vertigo and dizziness. Symptoms such as slurred speech, hearing loss, weakness in your arms and legs along with your vertigo and dizziness can be signs of a condition other than an inner ear disorder.

Continue Learning about Vertigo & Dizziness Symptoms

What does dizziness feel like?
Dizziness is a feeling of imbalance or disequilibrium. You may feel like you are swirling around in ...
What are the symptoms of objective vertigo and dizziness?
Objective vertigo causes you to feel that your surroundings are spinning. Dizziness can cause you to...
Should I talk to doctor about my subjective vertigo and dizziness symptoms?
If you have symptoms of subjective vertigo or dizziness, you should talk to your doctor. It's especi...
What are the symptoms of vertigo and dizziness?
Vertigo is a sensation of spinning. You may feel that you are spinning (subjective vertigo), that yo...