What causes objective vertigo and dizziness?

Vertigo is caused can be caused by inner ear disorders, dehydration, low blood pressure, disorder that affect the brain, and disease. Dizziness is often caused by sitting or standing too quickly. Dizziness can also be caused by low blood pressure, ear infection, heart problems, and dehydration.

Continue Learning about Vertigo & Dizziness Causes & Risk Factors

What increases my risk for objective vertigo and dizziness?
Your risk of developing objective vertigo and dizziness increase if you have a disorder or disease t...
What is the most common cause of dizziness?
Blood circulation disorders are the most common cause of dizziness. For example, if you feel dizzy f...
What increases my risk for vertigo and dizziness?
Your risk for vertigo and dizziness can increase if you have inner ear or brain disorders or disease...
Can an Ear Problem Cause Dizziness?
Can an Ear Problem Cause Dizziness?