What increases my risk for peripheral vertigo and dizziness?

Your risk of developing peripheral vertigo and dizziness increase if you have a disorder or disease, like Meniere's disease or benign paroxysmal positional vertigo that disrupt the parts of the inner ear responsible for your balance and sending signals to the brain about your motion. Migraines and some drugs such as aspirin and anticonvulsants can increase your risk of vertigo and dizziness. Other factors that affect your senses such as alcohol can further increase your risk of vertigo and/or dizziness.

Continue Learning about Vertigo & Dizziness Causes & Risk Factors