Peripheral vertigo and dizziness are symptoms of a disorder that is affecting the inner ear that controls balance. Both vertigo and dizziness can affect your sense of motion and balance and ability to perform some activities such as driving. Peripheral vertigo and dizziness can make you feel nauseous or woozy and lead to vomiting.
- Q What are the symptoms of physical instability?
- Q When should I see a doctor about vertigo?
- Q When should I go to the emergency room for vertigo?
- Q Are there different types of vertigo?
- Q How does vertigo and dizziness affect the body?
- Q What is objective vertigo and dizziness?