Vertigo and dizziness do not cause hearing loss. Loss of hearing is due to inner ear conditions that can also trigger vertigo and dizziness. Vertigo, dizziness, and hearing loss are common symptoms of Meniere's disease and should be treated to avoid long term damage to your hearing.
- Q How does central vertigo and dizziness affect the body?
- Q What are common complications associated with vertigo and dizziness?
- Q What type of doctor would I see for dizziness and shaking?
- Q How common is vertigo and dizziness?
- Q Does vertigo and dizziness affect children differently than adults?
- Q What is dizziness?