Vertigo and dizziness do not cause hearing loss. Loss of hearing is due to inner ear conditions that can also trigger vertigo and dizziness. Vertigo, dizziness, and hearing loss are common symptoms of Meniere's disease and should be treated to avoid long term damage to your hearing.
- Q How common is vertigo and dizziness?
- Q How does vertigo and dizziness affect the body?
- Q When should I go to the emergency room for vertigo?
- Q What are the symptoms of physical instability?
- Q What are the effects of vertigo?
- Q Are vertigo and dizziness life-threatening?