Vertigo and dizziness do not cause hearing loss. Loss of hearing is due to inner ear conditions that can also trigger vertigo and dizziness. Vertigo, dizziness, and hearing loss are common symptoms of Meniere's disease and should be treated to avoid long term damage to your hearing.
- Q What is peripheral vertigo and dizziness?
- Q Are there different types of dizziness?
- Q What are common complications associated with vertigo and dizziness?
- Q How does central vertigo and dizziness affect the body?
- Q How does subjective vertigo and dizziness affect the body?
- Q What causes physical instability?