Vertigo and dizziness do not cause hearing loss. Loss of hearing is due to inner ear conditions that can also trigger vertigo and dizziness. Vertigo, dizziness, and hearing loss are common symptoms of Meniere's disease and should be treated to avoid long term damage to your hearing.
- Q How common is dizziness?
- Q Are vertigo and dizziness life-threatening?
- Q What is objective vertigo and dizziness?
- Q What are the symptoms of physical instability?
- Q How do other illnesses affect vertigo and dizziness?
- Q How does central vertigo and dizziness affect the body?