Is there a cure for verrucous carcinoma?

There is no guaranteed cure for verrucous carcinoma, but in most cases, treatment is very successful. The most effective treatment is usually surgery to remove the tumor and some nearby tissue. Sometimes, radiation therapy may be used to kill remaining cancerous cells. With this combination, verrucous carcinoma may be completely removed from the body. Talk to your doctor to determine the most effective treatment options for you.

Continue Learning about Verrucous Carcinoma

What do I need to know to care for someone with verrucous carcinoma?
Caring for someone with verrucous carcinoma involves supporting them during and after treatment. Tre...
What are the treatment options for verrucous carcinoma?
Treatment options for verrucous carcinoma may depend on the location of the tumor, but they usually ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my verrucous carcinoma symptoms?
If you notice symptoms of verrucous carcinoma, you should talk to your doctor. Symptoms may be hard ...
Does verrucous carcinoma affect men differently than women?
Verrucous carcinoma seems to affect men and women in mostly the same ways. The only difference betwe...