Other than the obvious - avoiding unwanted pregnancies - sometimes a vasectomy actually improve the mutual enjoyment in sexual relations. Without the worry of pregnancy, many couples find that the desire for sexual expression becomes more spontaneous and more frequent.
- Q Is it ok to get a vasectomy now and then reverse it later?
- Q Do vasectomy reversals always work?
- Q Is a vasectomy 100 percent effective?
- Q How should I prepare for a no-scalpel vasectomy?
- Q Is sperm banking an option before a vasectomy?
- Q When is a vasectomy appropriate?