How can I remove the spider veins on my legs?

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Mehmet Oz about spider veins.

For spider vein removal you should establish a relationship with a cardiologist specializing in peripheral vascular disease and varicose vein treatment. Spider veins are a symptom of a bigger issue, especially if the veins are achy or painful.

Dr. Heidi A. Waldorf, MD
Dermatologist (Skin Specialist)

Dermatologist Dr. Heidi Waldorf explains the different treatment options available to remove spider veins from your legs. Watch Dr. Waldorf's video for tips and information on skin health.

Continue Learning about Spider Veins and Varicose Veins

Ways to Avoid and Manage Varicose Veins
Ways to Avoid and Manage Varicose Veins
On an episode of Friends, the gang arrives late to Monica and Chandler’s for dinner. “I bet that vein on Monica’s forehead is popping like crazy,” say...
How do I manage varicose veins on a daily basis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
If you have a mild case of varicose veins that don't cause bothersome symptoms (aches or itching), y...
What is the recovery process for varicose vein removal surgery?
Southern Hills HospitalSouthern Hills Hospital
Immediate physical activity is a crucial part of the recovery process for varicose vein removal surg...
Dr. Steve Elias - What Are Varicose Veins?