What is Tripedia?

Tripedia is the brand name of a prescription vaccine used to protect children from developing diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis. Like other vaccines, the diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis vaccine work by provoking the body to produce antibodies to these diseases, so you become immune to infection. This type of the vaccine is given to children under seven years of age under the supervision of a medical professional.

Continue Learning about Vaccine

Hawaii Health Alert: Why You Probably Need the Tdap Shot
You put in the extra effort to keep your kids and grandkids healthy—you make sure they get nutritious meals, safe toys and regular checkups. But the g...
How can I prepare my child for a vaccination shot?
Make sure your child is in good health, is hydrated with water before vaccination, and is not receiv...
What are the side effects of the influenza vaccine?
Side effects of the influenza vaccine include: muscle aches, low fever, headaches and fatigue. If yo...
Dr. Robin Miller, Where Do You Stand In the Vaccine Debate?