What side effects does the yellow fever vaccine have?

Call a doctor if you have a high fever, behavior changes or flu-like symptoms for up to 30 days after vaccination. Call a doctor immediately if you have an allergic reaction, including breathing problems, hoarseness or wheezing, hives, paleness, weakness, a rapid heartbeat or dizziness soon after the shot.

Continue Learning about Vaccine

Hawaii Health Alert: Why You Probably Need the Tdap Shot
You put in the extra effort to keep your kids and grandkids healthy—you make sure they get nutritious meals, safe toys and regular checkups. But the g...
When should I call the doctor after a vaccine?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
After a vaccine, call or go to the doctor or clinic for: High fever or long-lasting feverSeizures...
Are vaccines necessary in children?
Vaccination is strongly recommended by doctors and the medical community. While not vaccinating ...
Dr. Diane Harper - How do I protect myself from human papillomavirus (HPV)?