Side effects of the shingles vaccine include: diarrhea, pain in joints or muscles and headaches. Seek medical care if you develop the following serious side effects of shingles vaccine: swollen glands, sore throat, flu symptoms, breathing problems and rash.
- Q What are some chemical additives in vaccines?
- Q Should I worry if my son was accidentally given several vaccines twice?
- Q How is the shingles vaccine administered?
- Q What vaccines does my older child or teen need?
- Q When should I call the doctor after a vaccine?
- Q How safe is the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine?