How long does the yellow fever vaccine last?

Although the vaccine has been shown in studies to provide immunity for as much as 30 to 35 years, it is recommended that anyone remaining in or returning to yellow fever endemic areas get a booster every 10 years. 

Continue Learning about Vaccine

Back-to-School Vaccinations All Preteens and Teens Need
Vaccinations are something to shine a light on as your adolescents head back to school. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has the f...
Why do I need the flu vaccine every year?
The influenza virus changes its genetic makeup every year. That's why you can get the flu every year...
Who should get a flu vaccine?
Dr. Margaret L. Payne, MDDr. Margaret L. Payne, MD
Anyone in the high risk group should be vaccinated. The American Academy of Pediatrics and the Cente...
Dr. Diane Harper - How do I protect myself from human papillomavirus (HPV)?