Do haemophilus b conjugate vaccines interact with medications?

Haemophilus b conjugate vaccines may interact with other medications, so tell your doctor about any medications your child is taking before getting a haemophilus b conjugate vaccine. This is especially important if your child is taking corticosteroids, cancer treatments (such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy), other immunosuppressant medications or anticoagulants.

Continue Learning about Vaccine

Hawaii Health Alert: Why You Probably Need the Tdap Shot
You put in the extra effort to keep your kids and grandkids healthy—you make sure they get nutritious meals, safe toys and regular checkups. But the g...
Does the flu vaccine work immediately after I am vaccinated?
The flu vaccine does not work immediately after you are vaccinated. This varies somewhat from person...
Should I get a flu shot while I'm pregnant?
If you're pregnant, you should consider getting a flu vaccine. Pregnancy causes changes in the heart...
Dr. Robin Miller, Where Do You Stand In the Vaccine Debate?