Can I get Flulaval and another vaccine in the same visit?

There are no studies that have looked at the effects of giving Flulaval along with other vaccines. If you think you need additional vaccinations, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the potential risks. If more than one vaccine is given by injection, each vaccine should be given at a different injection site. Flulaval should not be mixed with any other vaccine in the same syringe or vial.

Continue Learning about Vaccine

Hawaii Health Alert: Why You Probably Need the Tdap Shot
You put in the extra effort to keep your kids and grandkids healthy—you make sure they get nutritious meals, safe toys and regular checkups. But the g...
Is the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine really worth the risk?
The measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine is worth the very slight risk of getting it. Without th...
What vaccines does my older child or teen need?
Heath A. Cobb, MDHeath A. Cobb, MD
Following is the vaccine schedule for children and teens: 4 to 6 years Diphtheria, tetanus and pe...
Dr. Diane Harper - How do I protect myself from human papillomavirus (HPV)?