What should I avoid while taking Japanese encephalitis vaccine?

You should avoid missing any of the doses in the Japanese encephalitis vaccine series. You should avoid drinking excessive amounts of alcohol for at least 48 hours after receiving each dose of the JE-VAX brand of Japanese encephalitis vaccine.

Continue Learning about Vaccine

Back-to-School Vaccinations All Preteens and Teens Need
Vaccinations are something to shine a light on as your adolescents head back to school. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has the f...
What is the link between the MMR vaccine and autism?
HCA VirginiaHCA Virginia
Some people are concerned that vaccination causes autism. However, there is no scientific evidence l...
How safe is the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine?
Baptist Health South FloridaBaptist Health South Florida
Today’s vaccines, including the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine, are the most effective and...
Dr. Diane Harper - How do I protect myself from human papillomavirus (HPV)?