Why are vaccinations necessary early in life?

Vaccinations are necessary early in life to limit the spread of disease among the young. Vaccinations have helped eliminate or nearly eliminate several diseases that used to cause significant morbidity and mortality. It is best to vaccinate early to limit the spread of disease among the young. 

Continue Learning about Vaccines & Immunizations

Get Vaccination Information Before You Need It
In the animated Disney comedy, The Emperor’s New Groove, haughty Yzma (Eartha Kit) says to one unfortunate subject, “You should have thought of that b...
Why should I get vaccinated if I’m pregnant?
Wesley Medical CenterWesley Medical Center
Immunization of a mother both before and during pregnancy is important to protect both the fetus and...
Can vaccines cause chronic illnesses?
People getting a chronic illness from a vaccine is extremely rare. All vaccines given in the United ...
Does the Nasal Spray Flu Vaccine Contain Thimerosal?