What should I do if I can't afford my child's measles vaccine?

Most health insurance plans cover the cost of vaccines. But, you may want to check with your health insurance provider before going to the doctor. If you don't have insurance or if it does not cover vaccines, the Vaccines for Children Program may be able to help. This program helps families of eligible children get the vaccines they need. The vaccines are provided at no cost to doctors who serve eligible children. Find out if your child is eligible.

Continue Learning about Vaccines & Immunizations

Facts to Support Vaccinations
Facts to Support Vaccinations
When MTV celebrated its 29th birthday this summer, the music video channel had to face facts. Music videos have become super-popular on venues like Yo...
Can I get the flu shot when I have a cold?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
As long as you don't have a fever, it's okay to get your flu shot if you have a cold. In this video,...
7 Essential Adult Vaccines You Need to Know About
7 Essential Adult Vaccines You Need to Know About7 Essential Adult Vaccines You Need to Know About7 Essential Adult Vaccines You Need to Know About7 Essential Adult Vaccines You Need to Know About
Vaccines save lives—find out if you’re behind on your schedule. With the spotlight on childhood vaccines, it’s a common misconception that grownups ar...
Can a Flu Shot Help Protect My Heart Health?