How safe is partial immunization?

Some people think that partial immunizations will protect their child from disease. However, partial immunizations will leave your child, and others around him, at risk. Full immunity is not achieved unless your child is vaccinated according to schedule and dose. The good news is that it’s never too late to get vaccinated—catch-up immunization schedules are available for those who have missed or skipped doses.

Continue Learning about Vaccines & Immunizations

Get Vaccination Information Before You Need It
In the animated Disney comedy, The Emperor’s New Groove, haughty Yzma (Eartha Kit) says to one unfortunate subject, “You should have thought of that b...
What are immunizations?
Immunizations are shots that are given to help protect you from different diseases. More specifi...
How can the VFC program help me pay for my child's vaccinations?
The Vaccines for Children (VFC) program helps families of eligible children who might not otherwise ...
Do Vaccination Benefits Outweigh Risks?
Do Vaccination Benefits Outweigh Risks?