How often should I be vaccinated?

How often you should get vaccinated depends on your age and any associated risk factors. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has a vaccination schedule that you can refer to, which outlines when a person should be vaccinated depending on age and risk factors.

Continue Learning about Vaccines & Immunizations

France Just Made 11 Childhood Vaccines Mandatory
Starting in 2018, French children will be legally required to complete 11 vaccines. That includes the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), polio and meni...
How can vaccine-preventable diseases cause a financial burden for a family?
A child who gets a disease that could have have been prevented with a vaccination may have to miss s...
Why should my baby be vaccinated?
First CandleFirst Candle
According to studies as recently as 2001, thousands of children in the U.S. will develop serious ill...
The Shingles Vaccine Is Safe and Effective