How do I ensure the flu vaccine I receive does not contain thimerosal?

Dr. Mark Hyman, MD
Family Medicine
To ensure the flu vaccine you receive does not contain thimerosal, ask for a single-dose vial, or ask for the nasal spray type of flu vaccine. Watch as I discuss the best ways to avoid this toxic compound.

Continue Learning about Vaccines & Immunizations

France Just Made 11 Childhood Vaccines Mandatory
Starting in 2018, French children will be legally required to complete 11 vaccines. That includes the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), polio and meni...
Do the benefits of vaccinations outweigh the risks?
Yes, all of the research data indicates that the benefits from vaccinations greatly outweigh the pot...
What vaccines should I get if I have a heart condition?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), people who have heart disease sho...
Do Vaccination Benefits Outweigh Risks?
Do Vaccination Benefits Outweigh Risks?