What is the connection between vaccines and autism?

Dr. Ronald Leaf
Psychology Specialist

Watch as licensed psychologist and autism specialist Dr. Ronald Leaf discusses whether or not there is a connection between vaccines and autism.

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

Vaccines are commonly thought to be the cause for autism. In this video, Dr. Oz asks doctors Brown and Sears if there is a connection between vaccines and autism.

Dr. Latha Soorya, MD
Psychiatrist (Therapist)

Several epidemiological studies have disproven the link between vaccines and autism.

Continue Learning about Vaccines & Immunizations

Vaccines and Herd Immunity: What You Need to Know
Outbreaks of vaccination-controllable diseases are spreading. When the number of measles cases hit 30 in Clark Country, Washington, in December 2019,...
What is thimerosal?
Dr. Mark Hyman, MDDr. Mark Hyman, MD
Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative formerly used in vaccines; it's a potent neurotoxin ...
Why is the addition of thimerosal to flu vaccines controversial?
Dr. Mark Hyman, MDDr. Mark Hyman, MD
The addition of thimerosal to multi-dose flu vaccines is controversial because there are many health...
Can I Get Influenza From the Influenza Vaccine?