While it may look like a city fountain, the split stream is the sign of a real condition that's caused by some residual debris in the urinary tube. It can also be caused by scarring of the urinary opening or damage to the urethra. Prostate infections or enlargement can also cause one flow to double-up.
- Q How is a ureteral stent removed?
- Q What is a ureteral stent?
- Q If my kidneys are barely working, can my kidney function return to normal?
- Q What are some side effects of a ureteral stent?
- Q What cancers do urologists treat?
- Q What is urethral hypermobility?