While it may look like a city fountain, the split stream is the sign of a real condition that's caused by some residual debris in the urinary tube. It can also be caused by scarring of the urinary opening or damage to the urethra. Prostate infections or enlargement can also cause one flow to double-up.
- Q Can I catch a UTI from my partner during sex?
- Q What is nephrotic syndrome?
- Q What are some side effects of a ureteral stent?
- Q How is a duplex kidney treated?
- Q What test should be performed if I have blood in my urine?
- Q What pelvic floor disorders can affect women?