While it may look like a city fountain, the split stream is the sign of a real condition that's caused by some residual debris in the urinary tube. It can also be caused by scarring of the urinary opening or damage to the urethra. Prostate infections or enlargement can also cause one flow to double-up.
- Q What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?
- Q What is urethritis?
- Q When should a woman call her doctor if she has a urinary tract infection?
- Q Why does it hurt when I urinate with a ureteral stent?
- Q What is nephrotic syndrome?
- Q What is the treatment of varicoceles?