While it may look like a city fountain, the split stream is the sign of a real condition that's caused by some residual debris in the urinary tube. It can also be caused by scarring of the urinary opening or damage to the urethra. Prostate infections or enlargement can also cause one flow to double-up.
- Q What can urinary tract infections be a sign of in children?
- Q When should I call my doctor if I have nephrotic syndrome?
- Q What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?
- Q What test should be performed if I have blood in my urine?
- Q What are some side effects of a ureteral stent?
- Q What is glomerulonephritis?