A pregnant woman who has a kidney infection may give birth to a baby with low weight. Certain antibiotics should not be used by women who are pregnant. You will need to discuss other options with your doctor if you develop a kidney infection while pregnant. Furthermore, you should not try to get pregnant while taking an antibiotic.
- Q How does a kidney infection affect women differently than men?
- Q What are the long term effects of recurring kidney infections?
- Q What is a kidney infection?
- Q How do I manage my kidney infection on a daily basis?
- Q How do other illnesses affect a kidney infection?
- Q What is the duration of a kidney infection?