A fever may, but does not always, accompany a bladder infection. Children may sometimes run a fever with a bladder infection. Other signs to watch for include nausea, smelly urine, or loss of appetite. If your child has a high fever without signs of a cold for more than a day, consult a doctor to check for a bladder infection. Fever is not a common sign of bladder infection for adults but may occur, especially if the infection has spread.
- Q How many people suffer from bladder infections?
- Q Is a bladder infection more serious if I am a pregnant woman?
- Q How can a voiding cystourethrogram diagnose bladder infection?
- Q What should I do if I think I have a bladder infection?
- Q What are the symptoms of a bladder infection?
- Q Is a bladder infection serious?