Most treatments for kidney infections have little or no side effects, but some people may have a reaction to certain medications. Side effects to treatment for a kidney infection may include an upset stomach, tiredness, or faintness. If you decide to consume alcohol while on antibiotics you may experience these symptoms more severely. Furthermore, certain antibiotics can cause much worse side effects if taken with alcohol, such as nausea, vomiting, and an accelerated heart rate.
- Q Is a kidney infection serious?
- Q What are the long term effects of recurring kidney infections?
- Q What are the treatment options for a kidney infection?
- Q What is the duration of a kidney infection?
- Q Are over the counter medications available for a kidney infection?
- Q Is there a cure for a kidney infection?