What causes dribbling of urine in women?

Dribbling of urine in women can be caused by the following factors:

• overactive bladder muscles
  • weakened pelvic floor muscles and support
  • nerve damage that affects bladder control
  • interstitial cystitis (chronic bladder inflammation) or other bladder conditions
  • disability or limitation that makes it difficult to get to the toilet quickly
  • side effects from a prior surgery
  • inability to empty the bladder completely, which then overflows as new urine is produced

Continue Learning about Urinary Incontinence

Solving Bladder Leak Problems
Solving Bladder Leak Problems
Horror fiction novelist Stephen King, say aficionados on reddit, has at least one character in every novel (The Stand and Under the Dome, for example)...
What causes dribbling of urine in men?
Los Robles Regional Medical CenterLos Robles Regional Medical Center
Dribbling of urine can be a normal sign of aging or an indication of a serious urological disorder. ...
What questions may my doctor ask about my incontinence?
Jill RabinJill Rabin
Your doctor will first ask you about your symptoms, medical and surgical history, and family history...
When Is It Time to See a Doctor for Urinary Incontinence?