What are the symptoms of overflow urinary incontinence?

Jill Rabin
OBGYN (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
People who suffer from overflow incontinence feel as though their bladder is never empty; they have difficulties starting to urinate and then find that their stream is very weak and that they void very little.
Mind Over Bladder: I Never Met a Bathroom I Didn't Like!

Advance praise for Mind Over Bladder "Where is the closest bathroom?" If you listen hard enough, these are the words you hear from the lips of millions of women as they enter malls, lobbies, museums,...

The main symptom of overflow urinary incontinence is an uncontrollable bladder that leads to unwanted urination. There will usually be a dribble of urine because the bladder can't empty completely. You may also have a weak urine stream as a result.

Continue Learning about Urinary Incontinence