Is urinary incontinence a chronic issue?

Urinary incontinence may be a chronic issue, but it's possibly just a temporary, acute one. That's why it's important to talk to your doctor - you may think your incontinence is an unavoidable part of aging, but it may not be. In addition, even chronic cases can often be helped or even cured through treatment.

Continue Learning about Urinary Incontinence

Solving Bladder Leak Problems
Solving Bladder Leak Problems
Horror fiction novelist Stephen King, say aficionados on reddit, has at least one character in every novel (The Stand and Under the Dome, for example)...
Why do I pee a little when I sneeze, laugh and cough?
Lee's Summit Medical CenterLee's Summit Medical Center
If you pee a little when you sneeze, laugh and cough, this is called stress incontinence. Stress inc...
What causes urge incontinence in women?
MountainView HospitalMountainView Hospital
Any damage to the muscles of the pelvic floor can cause urge incontinence in women. There's a variet...
What Is Urge Incontinence?
What Is Urge Incontinence?