How do I manage my upper GI bleeding on a daily basis?

Upper gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding really can't be managed on a daily basis. Sometimes you might not even know you are bleeding because it is painless, but if you do notice any indications of upper GI bleeding, go to the doctor to figure out why. Once you know why you have had upper GI bleeding, then whatever condition or disease may have caused the upper GI bleeding is what needs to be managed. Your doctor will prescribe medicine to treat some conditions, and they can help you to determine the best way to manage your condition so that it doesn't lead to upper GI bleeding.

Continue Learning about Upper GI Bleeding

Does upper GI bleeding affect children differently than adults?
Upper gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding does not just occur in adults. Children are also susceptible to...
How is upper GI bleeding diagnosed?
Upper gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding is caused by another problem in the body, so the first step is ...
What are the symptoms of upper GI bleeding?
Sometimes gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding does not present very obvious symptoms, but is serious ...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with upper GI bleeding?
Caring for someone experiencing upper gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding starts with getting them to the...