Should I talk to my doctor about my upper GI bleeding symptoms?

You need to see your doctor to discuss your symptoms if you are showing signs of upper gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding. Upper GI bleeding usually means something else is going on. Your doctor can help you figure out why and where the bleeding is happening. Tests may need to be performed to determine the best course of action to control your upper GI bleeding. Talk to your doctor as soon as you suspect there may be a problem.

Continue Learning about Upper GI Bleeding

Is upper GI bleeding serious?
When it occurs, upper gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding can be very serious and should not be taken lig...
Can upper GI bleeding be prevented?
Since upper gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding happens when another issue is present, the prevention lie...
How do medications treat upper GI bleeding?
Once a doctor has determined the cause of upper gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding, there may be some me...
How is upper GI bleeding diagnosed?
Upper gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding is caused by another problem in the body, so the first step is ...