Should I talk to my doctor about my upper GI bleeding symptoms?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing
Family Practitioner

You need to see your doctor to discuss your symptoms if you are showing signs of upper gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding. Upper GI bleeding usually means something else is going on. Your doctor can help you figure out why and where the bleeding is happening. Tests may need to be performed to determine the best course of action to control your upper GI bleeding. Talk to your doctor as soon as you suspect there may be a problem.

Continue Learning about Upper GI Bleeding

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.