Will I grow taller doing barre classes?

Barre classes may help your posture, which may make you look and feel taller. But in reality, a barre class is not likely to make you physically grow a few inches. You can improve your posture without a barre class as well. Pull your shoulders and chin back,and don't slouch in your chair! Better posture will give the appearance of being taller, whereas poor posture will make you look shorter.

Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
It's very possible! We have seen many clients measure taller due to a strong barre3 practice which includes exercises designed to lengthen and support all four sides of the torso. The spine has room for growth. I read in my son’s space book that astronauts' space suits are built two inches too long because without gravity this is how much we grow.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs