What is strength endurance?

Strength endurance is the ability of our muscles to produce high levels of force repeatedly with minimal rest. Improving strength endurance is especially beneficial for the athletic population because success in sporting activities usually depends on your ability to work at higher intensities and produce high levels of force for the duration of the activity such as in playing a game of basketball.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Want to Lose Weight? Try Interval Training Workouts
Does a busy schedule mean less time to exercise? We agree with John Wooden, the legendary coach of UCLA’s basketball team, who said: "Don't let what y...
Squats for Toned Legs
Squats for Toned Legs
If you have time for only one lower-body exercise, squats should be it. They strengthen your quadriceps, hamstrings, and butt, giving you a firm found...
How do I perform a floor crunch?
Lie on your back with your knees bent, feet placed flat on the floor, shoulder-width apart. Plac...
Are deadlifts a safe exercise for my back?
If performed correctly, deadlifts are a great exercise for developing strength of many muscles in yo...