What is strength endurance?

Strength Endurance: The athlete’s ability to prolong fatigue during strength endurance events. (swimming, cycling, running)

Strength endurance is the ability of our muscles to produce high levels of force repeatedly with minimal rest. Improving strength endurance is especially beneficial for the athletic population because success in sporting activities usually depends on your ability to work at higher intensities and produce high levels of force for the duration of the activity such as in playing a game of basketball.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

The Best Workout to Burn Belly Fat and Lower Blood Sugar
There's a new champ in the fitness ring with a one-two punch that would send Sugar Ray Robinson spinning. It's the best workout combo that helps you b...
How can I exercise if I have a knee injury?
Many would-be exercisers are sidelined by painful knee injuries. In this video, Dr. Oz's personal tr...
Do-Anywhere Workout Plan
Do-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout Plan
This 14-move, excuse-proof workout is perfect for you.
What's a Workout I Can Do in Less Than 10 Minutes?