What is kuku?

Movement is an important part of getting and staying healthy. Watch as Dr. Oz gets moving and learns kuku, a South African dance style, in this video.

Kuku is a South African dance style that has similarities to Zumba.  This form of exercise is a great way to be active and a great way to have fun while doing it.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Reduce Inflammation and Obesity with Endurance Training
Ultra-marathoner Dean Karnazes holds several records for the longest endurance runs. In 2005 he ran 350 miles in 80 hours and 44 minutes without sleep...
What exercise will help get rid of the saddlebags on my outer thighs?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
Well I am going to help you answer that but we have to begin with a basic understanding that no exer...
7 Office Exercises That Won't Make You Look Like a Weirdo
7 Office Exercises That Won't Make You Look Like a Weirdo7 Office Exercises That Won't Make You Look Like a Weirdo7 Office Exercises That Won't Make You Look Like a Weirdo7 Office Exercises That Won't Make You Look Like a Weirdo
Try these quick and simple exercises to help you stay in shape while sitting in the office. The office life leaves many sitting at their desk all day...
Transform YOU: Jumping Jacks
Transform YOU: Jumping Jacks