What exercises can help me reduce my butt?

Any type of exercise that will burn high amounts of calories and ultimately fat will be effective for reducing the size of your butt or any trouble area in the body. Exercises like running, sprinting, and plyometrics are especially effective since they burn high amounts of calories per workout.
To work off a big-bottom area, do resistance training and get a cardio workout at the same time by using something called "complexes." Complexes are a type of circuit training consisting of body sculpting moves, done back to back in a circuit format.

Combine curtsy squats and rows. You can do this routine with a resistance band or by holding milk cartons or cans. Start by doing a curtsy. Then, lean forward with your hips and go right into a rowing motion with your arms. Do as many as you can with good form in 30 seconds. Repeat this exercise 2-3 times. You'll increase lean body tissue, boost your metabolism, and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

From walking to engaging in team sports, exercise comes in many forms. Aerobics, stretching, weightlifting and endurance training are some of the types of exercise that produce health benefits and enjoyment. With each type of exer...

cise, proper technique and posture is critical in preventing injuries while achieving maximum health results.