A great exercise to strengthen your anterior deltoid is the seated shoulder press machine. 1) Begin by sitting in the machine and looking to see if any adjustments must be made to the seat or handles. 2) Select the desired weight. 3) Press the weight overhead until your arms are fully extended. 4) Lower the weight to the original position. 5) Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the desired number of repetitions.
- Q What stretch can relieve hunched shoulders from working at a computer?
- Q I have shoulder problems. Are there exercises that would be safe for me?
- Q My shoulders feel really weak. What exercise I can do to strengthen them?
- Q What are some corrective shoulder exercises?
- Q Are upright rows a safe exercise?
- Q What do I avoid during all-fours rocking stretch for shoulders?