A great exercise to strengthen your anterior deltoid is the seated shoulder press machine. 1) Begin by sitting in the machine and looking to see if any adjustments must be made to the seat or handles. 2) Select the desired weight. 3) Press the weight overhead until your arms are fully extended. 4) Lower the weight to the original position. 5) Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the desired number of repetitions.
- Q How should I do two-arm shoulder press exercises?
- Q How do I get stronger shoulders?
- Q Is there any exercise I can perform for the muscles in my neck?
- Q Why should I switch up arm positions while training my shoulder muscles?
- Q Are there any specific exercises that will help keep my shoulders healthy?
- Q What are some stretches for the neck and shoulders after working out?