A great exercise to strengthen your anterior deltoid is the seated shoulder press machine. 1) Begin by sitting in the machine and looking to see if any adjustments must be made to the seat or handles. 2) Select the desired weight. 3) Press the weight overhead until your arms are fully extended. 4) Lower the weight to the original position. 5) Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the desired number of repetitions.
- Q I have shoulder problems. Are there exercises that would be safe for me?
- Q What is a good exercise to tone my shoulders?
- Q Can reverse flyes help develop the rear deltoid muscle?
- Q How do I do the wall-slides shoulder exercise?
- Q Are there any specific exercises that will help keep my shoulders healthy?
- Q What shoulder exercises are good for beginners?