A great exercise to strengthen your anterior deltoid is the seated shoulder press machine. 1) Begin by sitting in the machine and looking to see if any adjustments must be made to the seat or handles. 2) Select the desired weight. 3) Press the weight overhead until your arms are fully extended. 4) Lower the weight to the original position. 5) Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the desired number of repetitions.
- Q My shoulders feel really weak. What exercise I can do to strengthen them?
- Q Why should I switch up arm positions while training my shoulder muscles?
- Q What exercise can I do for my shoulders?
- Q Are there any specific exercises that will help keep my shoulders healthy?
- Q Can reverse flyes help develop the rear deltoid muscle?
- Q What do I avoid during all-fours rocking stretch for shoulders?