What tools are available for balance exercises?

Many tools can be used to continue to challenge the balance such as: a soft mat, a balance beam, a half foam roll, an air-filled disk, a wobble board, or a BOSU ball. Your goal should be to challenge your balance to the point where you are still able to control your movements, but might be a little wobbly. Taking your body too far out of balance will increase your risk of injury.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

is it best to have the elbows in or elbows out when training the lats ?
Neither arm position is better, necessarily; because the lats are a fan-shaped muscle, they can ...
what exercises burn at least 100 calories ?
There are many exercises that burn 100 calories or more depending on the intensity and duration of t...
what are some secret workout tips to help me get fit ?
how to dress for winter workouts
how to dress for winter workouts