What stretch can relieve hunched shoulders from working at a computer?

The first suggestion which is not as likely, take out your desk chair and replace with a stability ball.  Having a stability ball will force you to sit upright throughout the day and will give you some exercise along the way.  If you would prefer not to do this then a great way to stretch your shoulders into your neck would be to do the following:

• Grab a hold of your left wrist with your right hand.  Slightly pull that left wrist towards your right side.  As you do this, lower your right ear towards your right shoulder.  This will cause a great stretch in your shoulder, trap, and neck.  Be sure to repeat on the other side.

If you would like further assistance let me know and I will dig up some addition aids.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

4 Easy Ways to Boost Your Physical Activity
Want to Have More Energy? Baby Your Mitochondria
How Is Disco Dancing a Good Workout?
How Is Disco Dancing a Good Workout?
Wendy Batts - Static Inside Thigh Stretch