I strained my groin playing basketball; what can I do to recover?

Immediately following the strain, make sure you use ice on the injury 2-3 times per day for 20 minutes. In between ice sessions, you can gently increase your flexibility using two different techniques. First, you can foam roll your inner thigh. Hold each tender spot for about 20 seconds. Then, you can gently stretch the inner thigh muscle. Hold the stretch for 30 seconds and repeat.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

From walking to engaging in team sports, exercise comes in many forms. Aerobics, stretching, weightlifting and endurance training are some of the types of exercise that produce health benefits and enjoyment. With each type of exer...

cise, proper technique and posture is critical in preventing injuries while achieving maximum health results.