How many repetitions should I use if I am working on muscle endurance?

Twelve to 25 repetitions should be used in order to accomplish the adaptation of muscular endurance. Muscular endurance can be accomplished by producing low levels of force for prolonged periods of time. If your goal is muscular endurance, not only should your repetitions increase, but your intensity levels should consequently decrease. In the example listed above, an intensity level of 50 to 70% of your one repetition max should be used in order to accomplish the result of increased muscular endurance.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs