I pulled my calf muscle jumping. How do I recover from this?

To recover from a pulled calf muscle, you need ample rest. During that time you need to ice 2-3 times per day for about 20 minutes. Once you stop feeling pain in your calf you can start strengthening exercises. You can do calf raises, balance exercises, and landing exercises to prevent this from happening again. Here are the suggested exercises: medial calf raise, single-leg balance, and jump up to balance.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

Types Of Exercise Programs

From walking to engaging in team sports, exercise comes in many forms. Aerobics, stretching, weightlifting and endurance training are some of the types of exercise that produce health benefits and enjoyment. With each type of exer...

cise, proper technique and posture is critical in preventing injuries while achieving maximum health results.