How do I perform an arms overhead ball crunch?

Lie on a stability ball with the ball placed under your low back, bend your hips slightly and keep your knees lined up directly over your ankles. Your feet should be placed flat on the floor, hip width apart. Extend your back over the curve of the ball and extend your arms overhead. Draw-in your navel and contract your glutes. Crunch your upper body forward, keeping your upper arms by your ears and be careful not to move your hips off the ball. Return to the starting position and repeat.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Want to Lose Weight? Try Interval Training Workouts
Does a busy schedule mean less time to exercise? We agree with John Wooden, the legendary coach of UCLA’s basketball team, who said: "Don't let what y...
How do I perform a front lunge, curl to overhead press: 2 arms?
Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Hold a pair of dumbbe...
5 Moves for a Summer-Ready Backside
5 Moves for a Summer-Ready Backside5 Moves for a Summer-Ready Backside5 Moves for a Summer-Ready Backside5 Moves for a Summer-Ready Backside
Get your butt in gear with these simple and fun exercises. Don't tell us. We know. Summer's here, so there's no more hiding behind bulky sweaters and ...
What Is a Good Dance Workout for Me?
What Is a Good Dance Workout for Me?